Don’t Wait for Spring Book One-Off Cleaning in Stratford Today!
No matter how often or how well you clean your home there are times when cleaning needs to go that bit deeper. This may be because you want to get ready for or clean up after a party, because you’re moving in or out or simply because you want a good spring clean. Finding the time to actually do it though isn’t always so easy. Luckily we can help – book our low-cost service for one-off cleaning in Stratford and we’ll take care of it for you!
We supply a quality service for a low price that'll suit all budgets and make your home shine. Our professional cleaners use this intensive service to get deep down and remove every trace of dust and dirt giving your home a fresh start. Call us today for a free quote and details on exactly how our one-off deep cleaning can benefit you.
How will Our Spring Cleaning Service in Stratford Suit You?
This affordable service is suitable for many different situations. Below is a list of the differences between one-off cleaning and our regular cleaning service. Take a look and see exactly what you can expect when you book one-off deep cleaning:
- Our professional deep cleaners are usually booked when more attention than normal is required, i.e. if you've had refurbishment work, if you are having or have had a party, if you are moving, if you want a thorough spring clean, etc. All you need to do is book a day that suits and then you can leave us to get on with making your home shine. Regular cleaning is carried out on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis as you need and will continue unless you ask us to stop;
- We need a minimum of 3 hours to carry out deep cleaning and may use more than 1 cleaner depending on your needs and the size of your home. We recommend that you let us know details of your requirements so that we can create a personalised plan and a free quote. When you book regular cleaning you are allocated a maid that'll visit you as frequently and for as long as you want. Talk to our advisers prior to booking and they'll tell you how long your cleaner will need to get through the tasks you set for them;
- For an extra 13 GBP we'll supply all equipment and detergents needed to carry out one-off cleaning. We ask that a minimum of 2 cleaners for 3 hours each are booked when equipment is supplied. We offer professional cleaning detergents at a great price that we can delivery directly to your door in time for your first visit from your regular cleaner - we only ask that you supply us with a vacuum cleaner;
- The intensive nature of one-off cleaning means that it does take longer than regular cleaning. We recommend that you tell us what you want, the results that you expect and give us details of your property and we'll then tailor a personal plan for you. The routine of regular cleaning makes it easier and quicker to get your home looking great. We do recommend though that you make your first appointment 30-60 minutes longer to allow your regular cleaner time to familiarise them self with you and your home;
- Our one-off deep cleaning service is the perfect way to refresh your home a couple of times a year, will save you time and money if you're moving in or out and is even the perfect way to try us if you are thinking of booking us for regular cleaning. We can carry out regular cleaning as often as you want and are so flexible that we'll happily do it for a short period of time to cover your other cleaner or help in a busy period whether due to a new baby, long hours at work, etc.;
- There are no obligations for you with either service. Once we've finished spring cleaning in Stratford for you and you're happy - that's it. Likewise we'll continue regular cleaning until you ask us to stop as there is no minimum contract;
- Both services are hourly based and is set by you before we start;
- You can book weekend and bank holiday appointments for both services at no extra cost;
- Neither service includes cleaning of the exterior of the property;
- Our Service for spring cleaning in E15 doesn't include laundry and ironing but this can be included with regular cleaning - you just need to allow enough time;
- You can combine other services such as oven cleaning and carpet cleaning with one-off cleaning. Regular cleaning can include carpet hoovering and appliance cleaning as standard;
- You may request the same deep cleaning team when booking your next appointment. Similarly you'll be allocated your own personal maid when you book regular cleaning that will come to each appointment - we just ask that you not alter the appointment when it's avoidable;
- Both services offer secure key holding so we can get on with the task at hand and let you get on with your day.
One-off cleaning includes: hoovering and mopping; dusting; polishing; lime scale removal; cleaning wardrobes and cupboards inside and out; internal and external window cleaning; intensive bathroom cleaning, including tiles, grout, floor, toilet, sink, etc.; cleaning skirting boards; appliance cleaning (please defrost the freezer beforehand); cleaning doors, handles and light switches; and professional carpet and upholstery cleaning, oven cleaning and more - please call and ask for more details.
Regular cleaning includes: vacuuming and mopping; dusting and polishing; dish-washing; laundry and ironing; tidying and clothes folding; changing bin bags and taking out the rubbish; changing bed sheets; internal window cleaning within reach; cleaning bathroom tiles, floor, sink, WC and mirrors; cleaning skirting boards, doors, door handles and light switches; general clean of kitchen appliances; etc. Please download our cleaning checklist for more details.
Why Choose Us for One-Off Cleaning in Stratford?
We've a great reputation and a passion to make sure that all of our customers are happy, so when you book with us you can enjoy:
- Professionally trained cleaners that are motivated, happy and know exactly how to get your home looking its best and shining clean and do it with a smile;
- Customer advisers available 7 days a week to assist you;
- Ongoing quality control to make sure standards stay high and prices low;
- The security of dealing with a professional company that has Liability and General Liability insurance to protect you, your property and us.
Get Professional Deep Cleaners by Contacting Us Today!
You can call 020 3404 5970 and speak to an adviser 7 days a week, or you can fill in our online form to get a free quote or a call back at a suitable time or alternatively you can use our online chat facility to get chatting with us right now and find out just how we can help refresh your home!